HSE free flu vaccinations are available for those aged 2-12 and over 65.
The following are also eligible for a free vaccination subject to availability:
- Tthose who are pregnant
- live in a nursing home or other long-term care facility
- have a long-term medical condition – for example, a heart, lung, kidney or neurological disease or cancer
- have a weak immune system – for example, if you have diabetes or you’re having chemotherapy
- are a child with a moderate to severe neuro developmental disorder such as cerebral palsy
- are obese who have a body mass index (BMI) of over 40<
- were born with Down syndrome
If you are not in any of the groups mentioned above please be advised a fee of €30 is payable for the supply and administration of the vaccine.
We have a limited supply of private flu vaccine. Please see available locations and booking slots below.
Choose the location you would like to book below and then choose a suitable date and time.